We are returning to Trinidad in July 2017 to help with self esteem of girls & young women. Not only is the area continuing to deal with rape, but there has been an influx of human trafficking. This virtual race will help us to raise funds to bring knowledge, literature and resources during our summer conference.
We are hosting our first virtual 1k/5k/10k walk and Run-a-thon. We are excited to have you take a part. The race is open to men, women and children. Here is how a virtual race works!
- Register for either a 1k, 5k, 10k walk or a 1k, 5k, 10k run. It’s $20 per person fore either race.
- We will email you a bib electronically that you can print at home!
- Anytime between March 1st and March 31st you run your 1k, 5k, 10k or walk a 1k, 5k, 10k. You can run it all at once or split it up during the week. Just be sure to track your total time!
When you are done with your race, post your time & race using a link we will send you!
- Take a picture of you with your bib and post it to social media using #changetheway5k @makeover101ministry
- We will send you a custom made medal to commemorate your race! Runners and top times will be announced April 1st, 2017 online & social media sites.
You have the ability to make a huge impact by sharing this event on your social media and email while your train.